Easy Digital Downloads Setup Guide
This article will guide you through the process of setting up the Easy Digital Downloads extension for UsersWP.
You need to have the Easy Digital Downloads extension for UsersWP installed and activated in order to access these options.
More importantly, you also need to install, activate and configure the Easy Digital Downloads WordPress plugin before activating the extension.
The Easy Digital Download extension lets you display “Downloads” and “Purchases” tabs on User Profile pages. Here is what each tab does:
- Downloads tab displays the digital products created by the user.
- Purchases tab displays the digital products purchased by the user.
Adding Tabs to User Profile
- Once you have installed and activated the extension, head to UsersWP > Form Builder > Profile Tabs.
- You will notice two new tabs -- Downloads and Purchases. You can simply click to add them to the user profile.
- Be sure to save your settings.
This is all! This extension does not have a separate Settings page to configure. Be advised, Downloads and Purchases will show up on the frontend based on the settings and configuration of the EDD plugin. It is a good idea to go through the Easy Digital Downloads documentation before configuring the EDD extension for UsersWP.