Settings Overview for UsersWP > Addons > Restrict User
This is the settings overview for the UsersWP > Addons > Restrict User Signups page.
You need to have the Restrict User Signups extension for UsersWP installed and activated in order to access these settings.
Restrict User Signups Settings
- Disable Username Restriction - Check this box to disable the restrictions of the addon.
- Disable Spaces in Username - Check this box to disable spaces in usernames.
- Full Match Restricted Usernames - Usernames entered here will be matched fully against user's preferences, and usage of such usernames will be blocked.
- Partially Match Restricted Usernames - This is a profanity filter. Partially matched usernames will become invalid.
- Error Message for Invalid Username - Type the error message to be displayed for invalid usernames.
- Disable Email Restriction - Check this box to disable email restrictions.
- Block Disposable Email Domains - Check this box to block disposable email domains.
- Blocked Domains - Input the domain names to be blocked from signup.
- Full Match Restricted Emails - Type in the email addresses that should be blocked from signup.
- Error Message for Invalid Email - Error message to be displayed for invalid emails.
- Allow use of the emails to use limited domains only - Check this box to enable using the limited domains in email for the signup.
- Domains to Allow in Emails - Input the domains to allow in emails on signup.
- Error Message for Limited Domains - Error message to be displayed for invalid domain names.