UWP > Register
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The UWP > Register widget is used to display a user registration form.
UWP > Register does not show up for logged in users, obviously.
- Widget Title - Displays the title of the widget.
- Form Title (A) - Shows the title of the form.
- Redirect to (A) - Specify the URL to which the user should be redirected after registration
- Design Style (A) - You can choose the design style.
- Extra Class (A) - You can specify extra styling classes (optional).
Default output (registration form, note that user registrations are disabled currently in WordPress settings and the widget displays a notice for the same):