UWP > Login
All Widgets come as Widgets, Shortcodes or Blocks. Learn more about our Super Duper Widgets.
The UWP > Login widget is used to display a login form.
UWP > Login works in two ways -- it can either display a login form, or if the user is already logged it, shows the current logged-in user's avatar and display name along with profile links.
- Widget Title - Displays the title of the widget.
- Form Title (A) - Shows the title of the form.
- Logged in Show (A) - Choose the information to be displayed for currently logged-in user.
- Redirect to (A) - Specify the URL to which the user should be redirected after logging in.
- Design Style (A) - You can choose the design style.
- Extra Class (A) - You can specify extra styling classes (optional).
Default output (login form):
Output with current logged-in user: