Settings Overview for UsersWP > General > Register
This is the Settings Overview for the UsersWP > General > Register page.
You need to have the UsersWP plugin installed and activated in order to access these settings.
- Register Lightbox - If enabled, some register links will open in a Lightbox instead of changing page.
- Registration Action - Select how registration should be handled (default behavior is auto-approve, but you can change it to email activation).
- Register TOS Page - Specify the Terms of Service page for new registrations.
- GDPR Policy Page - Specify your GDPR policy page.
- Redirect Admin Default Register Page - If enabled, /wp-login.php?action=register page will be redirected to UsersWP register page.
- Username Length (A) - Specify the maximum number of characters to be permitted in a username.
- Minimum Password Limit (A) - Specify the minimum character limit of passwords.
- Maximum Password Limit (A) - Specify the maximum character limit of passwords.