Settings Overview for UsersWP > General > Pages
This is the Settings Overview for the UsersWP > General > Pages page.
You need to have the UsersWP plugin installed and activated in order to access these settings.
- User Profile Page - Select the front end user's profile page. This page automatically overrides the default WordPress author page.
- Register Page - Select the Registration page (the page where users create their account).
- Login Page - Select the frontend login page.
- Account Page - Select the frontend account page. This is the page where users can edit their account details.
- Change Password Page - Select the frontend change password page.
- Forgot Password Page - Select the frontend forgot password page.
- Reset Password Page - Select the frontend reset password page.
- Users List Page - Select the front end Users List page. This is the page where all registered users of the websites are listed.
- Users List Item Page - Select the page/template for displaying user item in users list page. You can change the template as you want which will apply to each user item in users list page.
- Notifications Page - Select the notifications' listing page.