VKontakte Setup Guide
This article will guide you through the process of setting up VKontakte with Social Login extension for UsersWP. VKontakte, or VK as it is commonly called, is a popular social network in Russia and other CIS countries.
You need to have the Social Login extension for UsersWP installed and activated in order to access these settings.
- Enable VKontakte - To enable VK support, you need to check this option.
- VKontakte App ID - This is where you will enter your VK app ID.
- VKontakte App Secret - Enter your VK app secret key here.
- Let the User Enter the Username? - If checked, the user will be allowed to choose a username (if unchecked, username is automatically generated).
- Let the User Enter Email? - If checked, users can enter an email of their choice. If unchecked, the email returned by VK is used.
Setting up VK with Social Login
Before going any further, make sure you have generated an App ID and App Secret Key from VK. Refer to VK Documentation for additional details.
- Navigate to UsersWP > Social > VKontakte.
- Enter your API ID (also known as App ID) and API Secret Key in the relevant fields.
- Remember to check Enable VKontakte option.
- Save your settings.